Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy to Announce...

My prints on archival paper have been well received, and I'm currently working with an art agency to select art that will work well in a new medical center currently under construction. In the midst of this busyness, I've received four requests for my work on canvas. I believe it appeals to those who don't like the challenge of finding a frame that will work perfectly with a certain type of art.  The fact that it's ready to hang right out of the box is a big plus, too. (Can you spell "instant gratification"?)

So...I'm happy to announce that I'm able to customize any listing in my Etsy shop for those of you who would rather order canvas gallery wraps than regular prints. It's a step in a new direction, but one that I'm convinced will help meet the needs of a broader audience.

All the best,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by!