Friday, June 10, 2011

FRIDAY SHOWCASE: Thinking of You

"Love Defined" 16x24 poster by bbrunophotography



On the shelf of my home office sits a box of vintage greeting cards. Most are cards my parents exchanged during their courtship and 58 years of marriage. Of all the family memorabilia I've sorted through, these and their love letters are the most precious to me. So I've kept them as a sweet tribute to their love and commitment. Plus, I love the old designs, which our modern cards just can't rival.

Today's Friday showcase will feature six talented greeting card artists whose Etsy shops are beautiful. I wish I could crawl inside their heads and watch their ideas sprout and grow, because the results are wonderful.

Happy weekend, everyone!
Bonnie






Red Blooming Pop-Up Greeting Card by crankbunny
 
















Geometric Popup Card by Lallacairns





















Tropical Hibiscus card by FlatFlowerCards





















Accordian Book Card by bgillat

















Boxed Noted Handmade card by noellebdesigns


















Pink Fairy by Venymart


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by!