Friday, April 1, 2011

FRIDAY SHOWCASE: It's April - No Foolin'!

Sunday Drive by bbrunophotography
   Today's Friday Showcase is full of whimsy and a fun reminder of the carefree years of childhood before technology took over. Settle in and enjoy the return to a day when a mouse in the house meant you'd better head to the hardware store for a trap, and mail meant a letter opener and guesswork if the sender's handwriting wasn't easy to read.
   I remember walking into town for Saturday afternoon matinees with my brothers, and picnics at the park. Swinging on the playground with my eyes closed, and lying in a grassy field where I'd search billowy summer clouds for hidden pictures.
   Today's six images are part of my recent Etsy treasury, "Childhood Revisited."
   Have a wonderful weekend!
    Bonnie
I Like You by tmicreations



The Old Slide by tammiebowden
The Magic of Childhood by kathyhare
Childhood by dudadaze
Vintage Dictionary by TheAviary
Hug Boy with Lab Dog Watercolor by rachellelevingston

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for featuring my block in your lovely treasury and blog! Best, Kara

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by!