Friday, September 30, 2011

FRIDAY SHOWCASE: Goodbye, September!

Alpine Lake by bbrunophotography


So you may have noticed, I've been absent for a few weeks. Just got back from a wonderful trip to the Yosemite area, where we got to housesit for my brother while he and my SIL were out gallavanting around on their own trip.

What a blessing, to be able to care for their plants and occupy their cozy home in the woods, in exchange for days of amazing photo ops! It did my heart good and we returned a few days ago relaxed and rarin' to leap back into our regular schedule.

Today is the last day of September...can you believe it? I, for one, LOVE the cooler days and nights of autumn, so it's a perfect time to share the work of Etsy artists who feel the same.  Enjoy!



Autumn Cardinal silkscreen by strawberryluna

Autumn Wood wall sculpture by Orangutate

Autumn Stems by EloiseRenouf



Original Folk Art Farm Autumn by waltcurlee

It Was a Gorgeous Autumn Day by joystclaire

Fall Road by ARTbyDanaC



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe September slipped by so quickly. I love autumn & am savoring every moment of it! Thanks so much for the include! Wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's October already! What a beautiful set of handmade things you found to commemorate fall's coming.

    Thanks so much for including my Autumn Cardinal silkscreen print!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by!