Sunday, May 1, 2011

Now Offering Museum-Quality Canvas Gallery Wraps!



Call it spring fever or an obsession with flowers...I have fallen head over heels in love with canvas gallery wraps. I've been thinking lately about the convenience of those ready-to-hang (read: instant gratification) gallery wraps with nice finished sides and a gorgeous showcase for art, so I decided to check into offering them as a buyer's option in my Etsy shop. Unfortunately, the professional print lab I use for my archival prints only offers canvas prints that must be matted and framed. 

 I could either juggle two separate print services--one for regular archival prints and the other for greeting cards and gallery wraps--or I could simply list my art in a second venue.  That's what I've chosen to do. I will stay with Etsy for my usual art, because I love their service and the feeling of community. Besides, I've made some dear, encouraging  friends there and I've invested a lot of time into building my shop.

A fellow artist suggested that I look into FineArtAmerica.com, and the rest is history. Their seller's tools are streamlined to the max, and purchasing art is easier than ever. I sold a gorgeous 16x24 canvas floral on Friday, just a few days after joining. Let's just say I am extremely impressed with what I've seen so far.

Some of my most popular prints (and one of my biggest passions) is closeup floral photography. It's great for buyers to be able to order flower canvas prints, and hang them within minutes of delivery.

Here are a few of my personal favorites. Click the title link under each image for details. I hope you'll drop by my new shop and have a look around.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Bonnie

Face the Day





Good Morning





Posies

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by!