Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Showcase - Think Pink!

"Pink Cosmos in Afternoon Light" by bbrunophotography










 With Pantone's announcement of the hottest colors for 2011, I thought I'd focus on pink today. Have you heard? Their #1 pick is a luscious pink named Honesuckle.



I've never been much of a pink person. I rarely wear pink, and other than a few hobnail glassware items I inherited from my mom, my house has very little pink in it.

I do seem to gravitate toward pink in my garden, though, which eventually spills over into my Etsy and Artfire shops. Pink Cosmos, Pansies, Coneflower, Pincushion flower...they greet me each Spring with their soft colors. 

So without further fanfare, let me introduce you to six artists whose pink creations caught my attention this week.


Have a great weekend!





Pretty Pink Bowl of Jelly Beans by HeyHarriet





























"Colorful Impressionist Original Flowers" by karenfieldsgallery

























"Pink Shoe" by studiopainters

























"New Lily" by creativemonsoon

























"Flower Girl" by alicebgardens


























"Misty Morning in Pink" by donnageissler

5 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful creations! I'm honored to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pink finds! Sweet! Many thanks for including my Jelly Beans photo! Have a super weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie,

    My favorite is Misty Morning in Pink.

    I am experimenting with photography, since we moved back to Oregon. It is a new joy for me.

    I enjoy this site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink images! My favorite is the last one. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone.
    I'm passionate about photography, too, Jean, and that's why I love showcasing fellow artists on Friday. Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by!