Monday, November 29, 2010

Embellished Art

"Orange Jewel"
I know, I know. We humans should not brag. But there's a definite difference, isn't there, between bragging and sharing work that brings us joy? I think so.

I'm passionate about photography and even more so when I can embellish it a bit, adding a textured layer here and a vintage frame there. Today I was thrilled to hear from a scrapbooking nut (her words, not mine) who suggested that these embellished photos could be used for far more than wall decor. She looks for pieces like these in smaller sizes, to use in her wonderful scrapbooks. Live & learn. I hadn't even thought of that. (*To view full-sized images, click on photo.)

Today I'm going to share six art projects I completed today. Enjoy!


Bonnie


"Echinacea"



"Vintage Blue Leaf Art"



"Nostalgia"
"Red Floral"

 "Morning Blossom"
                                                                                        





3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your work is stunning! I'm so glad I stopped by to see these pretty images.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rene,

    Aren't you sweet! So glad you found your way here. I appreciate your kind words. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! The first one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you stopped by!