Thursday, October 28, 2010

Etsy Treasuries & Artfire Collections

In my search for beautiful creations, I often get the urge to group them and display them somewhere--but where? Etsy and Artfire both have the perfect tools for showcasing artisans. It's one way to give back--to look beyond myself and appreciate the time and effort and yes, the gift others bring to their shops and studios.

So without further ado, I'll share a few collections and treasuries I've curated in the past couple of months.




Try your hand at an Etsy treasury or Artfire Collection. You will be surprised by the gorgeous creations out there.

'til next time!





Visit bbrunophotography for over 400 available prints. FREE SHIPPING through October 31st--see coupon at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you stopped by!